- You should visit Xpress Wellness Urgent Care for:
- Non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses in both adults and children
- Urgent care when your primary care physician is not available
- A reliable, cost-effective alternative to the emergency room
- Same-day care when you’re visiting from out-of-town
- We treat everything from colds and seasonal allergies to minor injuries.
- View our complete list of services and capabilities.
To help your visit go as smoothly and quickly as possible, please bring the following items with you:
- Driver’s license or picture ID
- Insurance card (if you have health insurance)
- Payment for insurance co-pay or self-pay
(Note: Payment is due at the time of treatment)
Additional items to help Xpress Wellness better serve you:
- List of your current medications
- List of past surgeries and medical conditions
- List of any allergies
Xpress Wellness Urgent Care offers affordable payment options to help patients who have no insurance or whose coverage is insufficient. High-quality diagnosis and treatment are provided to all patients at all times.
Wait time will depend on the number of patients in the clinic when you arrive because we do not require appointments. Minimize wait time with online check-in.
No. Check our locations page to see what hours your nearest clinic is open.
Yes. Xpress Wellness Urgent Care providers and staff are trained to treat patients of all ages which includes children and infants.
Your opinion is valued. Xpress Wellness is constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. Please leave your questions and feedback by contacting us.
Check in and reserve your spot online through our online check-in. Xpress Wellness will contact you about your upcoming medical visit. This service allows you to take care of business or wait wherever at your convenience.
Yes. Xpress Wellness Urgent Care accepts walk-ins for immediate and general medical care, including workers’ compensation and occupational medicine. Learn more about our occupational medicine services.
Contact our billing team by visiting our Payment Options page and submitting our contact form.
- Driver’s license or ID card issued by Kansas, Oklahoma, or another state.
- U.S. Passport.
- U.S. Military ID.
- ID card issued by a Native American tribe.
- Employee badge or ID issued by a government office.
- Student ID card from an accredited postsecondary education institution in Kansas or Oklahoma.
Lea nuestras reseñas de Google y Facebook
Team was very nice and detailed. Excellent service.
My visit was easy, fast and very professional the staff and P.A was very kind and friendly