Primary Care With Xpress Wellness
Yearly Health Exams With LabsXpress Wellness is proud to provide our Oklahoma patients with yearly health exams, which include some simple lab work. The best way to maintain a healthy lifestyle is to be proactive in your health, and our annual exams provide you with this service. In addition to routine physical examinations, our staff of doctors can provide lab tests for the following:
- Liver function, which includes a blood test to determine the health of your liver.
- Thyroid test, which includes a blood test to determine the health and function of your thyroid gland. This can detect hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Cholesterol testing, which includes blood work to determine the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood. This test will measure your total cholesterol level, your high-density lipoprotein (HDL), low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and triglycerides.
- And more!
Other Labs Available
- Cardiac Enzyme Test: This test helps our doctors determine the state of your heart, and can tell if you are having or have had a heart attack. This test is also used to check the health conditions of your arteries. Symptoms that may merit a cardiac enzyme test include chest pain, dizziness, fatigue, and recurring nausea. If you believe you are currently having a heart attack, call 911 immediately!
- Vitamin and Nutrient Deficiency Test: This test uses blood samples to determine if you have a lack of healthy vitamin and mineral levels in your body. This checks the level of red blood cells, which can indicate anemia or other vitamin deficiency conditions. Common signs of a vitamin or nutrient deficiency include regular feelings of lethargy, having low energy levels, having an irregularly pale complexion, and the tendency to get sick frequently. This could be the result of low levels of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B-12, calcium, iron, or other essential vitamins.
Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle With Xpress WellnessWe would like to encourage you to make the wise decision to have an annual health exam, which includes these lab tests to determine if you have healthy levels of essential vitamins and minerals in your body. Being proactive about your health in regards to these vitamins means having more energy, feeling less tired, and not being as prone to sickness as you might otherwise be. Schedule your annual health exam with Xpress Wellness today! We look forward to seeing you live the happiest, healthiest life possible, and we can help.